late winter essentials sale!

The studio is enveloped in just a touch of creative chaos this week as I work to get our packaging updates ready to go! I'm so looking forward to being able to share our goods with you in elegant new light-protective packaging, with gorgeous new tree-free, mineral composite water & oil-proof labels. These changes have been a long time coming, and I'm so grateful to all of you who have stuck around throughout the evolution of Marble & Milkweed. Your support means the world. I can't wait to see where this year will take us!

In preparation for the shift, and as a thank-you for your patience while the shop is under renovation, a few late winter essentials are 20% off this week. Quantities are very limited so hop over to the shop and treat yourself!

With boundless gratitude,


p.s. I'm giving away two Late Winter Sunshine Kits over on our Facebook page today - be sure to drop by and leave a comment to enter!






Floating Social Buttons







 
Widgets