Open studio hours!



Greetings from our new studio space in the Garment District! Settling into a new workspace has been a longer process than I anticipated, but I'm so happy to finally be able to welcome you during our open studio hours in the coming weeks. I'm grateful to have a sunny, quiet spot to do my work here in the heart of the city. Join me for a cup of chai and try the latest addition to our botanical fragrance collection - Rose, Cardamom & Sandalwood. Open studio dates (so far) are as follows:

Sat. November 21st noon-5pm
Sat. November 28th noon-5pm
Sat. December 5th noon-5pm
(+ more dates in December, coming soon!)

Please RSVP to hello@marbleandmilkweed.com to let me know when you'll be stopping by and to get address details.

The winter collection will be available later this week, too, including our wildcrafted Forest Facial Tonic & Winter Nourishing Body Oil, so stay tuned!

I'm truly looking forward to the festive season ahead - thank you all so much for making Marble & Milkweed a part of it!

Warmly,

Briar


p.s. If you happen to be in New Orleans this month, be sure to check out our goods at the Less Than 100 traveling pop-up shop, a project highlighting gender wage inequality that runs through the end of November. I'm so happy to be involved!





Floating Social Buttons







 
Widgets