Marble & Milkweed + Madesmith for Mother's Day!

4.29.2013


We're so happy to announce our collaboration with Madesmith this week, just in time for Mother's Day!

Their mission:
"We believe in 'buy less, buy well'. By knowing where our things come from and who makes them, not only do we cherish the things we have, we also become more aware of the environmental impact of our purchases. Through connecting with the makers, we support our local communities and preserve the craftsmanship that becomes part of our everyday culture. "

We've created an exclusive gift set, perfect for Mother's Day gifting, that includes 2 ounces of our Modern Chai. No. 1 + a muslin brewing bag, a 2 ounce glass bottle of organic Rose & Ginger Nourishing Body Oil, and a .5oz tin of our new rose lip tint, all packaged in a reusable burlap drawstring bag.

Be sure to sign up for their newsletter to stay in touch and learn about their community of makers, and to hear about future Marble & Milkweed + Madesmith projects.

Click here for more details and to purchase a gift set!

11 comments:

  1. Briar, how wonderful! My mom would love this, and you know I am so excited about that lip tint...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Ariel! I'm really excited to start working with them, they are the sweetest, and they're working really hard to create community, which is pretty awesome! xo

      Delete
  2. well, i know THIS mom would love a marble & milkweed gift set : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS mom is LOVING her marble & milkweed rose apothecary set!
      {i guess i dropped the right hints ~ ahem, an email with a link}
      i blogged about it here: http://five-ten-fifteen.blogspot.com/2013/05/mothers-day.html

      Delete
    2. So happy to hear that you were treated to our apothecary set, Catie! You absolutely deserve gorgeous hot baths and endless cups of chai! Wishing you a very happy Mother's Day! xo Briar

      Delete
  3. Hello, I was interested in ordering this for myself, but couldn't complete the order with a Canadian address. Do you know if this can be rectified? Could I order the set from you? I've ordered from you before and it was not a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole,

      Thanks so much for your note! I can absolutely send a set to you in Canada - I'm just checking with Madesmith to see how they'd like me to process your order, as this particular set is exclusive to their site. I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

      Warmest wishes,

      Briar

      Delete
    2. Hi again, Nicole! Thanks so much for your patience - we've made a couple of tweaks and now you should be able to purchase the set. Thanks again so much!

      Delete
  4. Perfect! Thank you, I just successfully placed my order. I can't wait to receive your beautiful products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Nicole! I'll be shipping your order out tomorrow - thanks again! Warmly, Briar

      Delete

 

analog beauty © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger