chocolaterie: Theo for Valentine's Day

1.30.2013


On our recent trip to the Pacific Northwest, we made the inevitable stop at Theo with friends for a few treats that are hard to find beyond their Seattle factory and shop. We grabbed a few saffron + honey caramels and their (always divine) single malt ganache truffles. And for the road? These charming little bars, part of their limited-edition Valentine's Day collection.

I know the holiday is still a few weeks off, but I couldn't resist taking a bite out of each, and I'm happy to report that I can highly recommend them both. Roses and pink peppercorns (not to mention ginger) number among my very favorite things, and these bars are perfect little vignettes of flavor. If only they'd open a factory on the Lower East Side...

2 comments:

 

analog beauty © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger