modern chai no. 1

12.02.2012


Tinkering around in the studio last night, I made an impulsive decision to substantially add to the lushness factor of my original modern chai no. 1 with a dash of organic Indian ginger, and some very special organic vanilla beans from southern India. The vanilla beans always arrive from Kerala in a lovely muslin bag as their outer wrapper, absolutely confounding our letter carrier. 

It's just a little shift, but it's yielded a certain sweet roundness that I've been looking for in my chai lately. It just seemed like the right thing to do. 

I do hope you'll give the new edition a try. To that end, all orders this week will ship with a free sample of modern chai no. 1 (2.0)

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

analog beauty © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger