tea rituals + shop news

11.27.2012



As colder and busier days set in, I must make more of an effort to take a few quiet moments to rest and appreciate my tea leaves. It may seem quirky, but I've gotten into the habit of dropping a clear quartz crystal into the bottom of my teacup (or, more often, my mason jar) and pouring my steeped tea over it. It makes a nice little clinking sound against the glass and shines with the color of the tea's liquor. It's just a little ritual that adds a touch of glamour to an ordinary sip. 

And I couldn't be happier to introduce you to the gorgeous hand-blown double-wall glassware that's new in the shop this week from Five Mountains Tea in San Francisco. These elegant tea vessels are just the thing to elevate any tea ritual.

And tell me, how do you take your tea?

2 comments:

  1. briar!
    i just opened my little parcel from you...
    now i'm ambling through your blog.
    i am enchanted.
    i'm off in search of a crystal to plink into my teacup ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catie, thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you'll be inspired to enjoy a peaceful moment with your cup of tea! xo

    ReplyDelete

 

analog beauty © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger