to Maine

7.11.2012


Just a quick note to let you know that the shop will be closed until the end of next week, while I travel to Maine to visit my sweetheart.

I'm so looking forward to some cooler days and firefly nights...

The beautiful photo above was taken by my dear friend Gillian Hurst on her recent trip to Maine. So timeless and peaceful. This one is gorgeous, too.

We'll be having a little weekend sale when I return, so be sure to check back for a secret code.

(I just love secret codes!)

Also, we're so honored to have our Rose & Chamomile mini facial set pinned on Kinfolk Magazine's guest pinboard for Etsy. What marvelous fortune! And a little synchronicity, too: two days ago I picked up their latest issue to read on my trip!

Wishing you all a wonderful week, wherever your summer adventures may take you...

3 comments:

  1. have a wonderful trip dear! I can't wait to hear all about it! i'm already imagining all the beauty you will experience xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hannah! I'm packing up tonight and will be in that lovely fresh air tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete

 

analog beauty © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger