and back...

7.24.2012


Adopt the pace of nature:  her secret is patience.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've just returned from a week in Maine. It was too lovely to explain, really. It was all fresh air and blueberry pies, just as I'd hoped. I'll be back in mid-August for another week, and I'll be sure to put together a visual love-letter to this gorgeous state when I return. For now, a few little tidbits to tide you over...




Projects seem to be piling up quickly, between an impending remodel of the blog, a new homepage (and shop!), and a few new lovely things to share with all of you. It's so tempting to rush through all these things and to stay up all night to get them up and running, but I've been resisting that urge, and taking my time. Hopefully you'll find that the new look you'll see here soon reflects that time and care.

As promised, this coming weekend (July 28th + 29th), I'm having a little sale in the shop to celebrate the incredible abundance of this summer season. Use the code SWEETSUMMER for 15% off all weekend! (cannot be combined with any other offer)

Wishing you the loveliest of weeks!

5 comments:

  1. oooh maine! i dream of maine. sounds magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! I can't recommend a visit highly enough! So much natural beauty, and people are so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. on my wishing list is a trip tp Maine.My friends tell me I will love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maine! so beautiful and dreamy and that pie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was terribly dreamy - I've been thinking of it so much now that Fall is setting in... xo

    ReplyDelete

 

analog beauty © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger