analog beauty: packaging

4.12.2012


I couldn't resist sharing these lovelies with you, custom made for me by Minna of Eat Pray Create, and the creative force behind the blog Teal & Tea. They'll be adorning all our packages from now on and I couldn't be more enchanted!

Also on the packaging front, I've been delighting in the decorative possibilities of my very first rolls of paper tape.

Working on many projects behind the scenes these days, hope to share some of them with you soon...



Also of note: all orders made this weekend in the shop will ship with a free sample from the new batch of Perfume Serum No. 2 that has just finished marrying!

1 comments:

  1. these stamps are beautiful! what awesome additions to your packaging

    ReplyDelete

 

analog beauty © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger